Teen Matters has multiple locations – you do not have to live in the city/county of the clinic you want to visit. Click on the clinic name(s) to learn more about the hours, staff, services and contact information.
Teen Matters: Madison • 51 Sam Groves Street
Teen Matters: Elbert • 618 Jones Street
Private entrance: located in back of the health department on the left side (nearest the high school).
Teen Matters: Jackson • 260 Lee Street
The Jefferson Teen Matters is temporarily CLOSED. You may still be seen at the Commerce Health Department, located at 623 S. Elm Street.
The teen text line is still available: 706.621.1245
ACES • 1404 South Madison Avenue
– long-acting reversible birth control (implant, IUDs, etc.)
– pregnancy testing
– testing & treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI)
– HIV testing
– immunizations (including the adult cancer prevention HPV vaccine for boys AND girls)
– abstinence education
– advice about dating, relationships and risks
– decision-making skills
– health education
– nutrition & exercise advice