Ask the Health Educator: Birth Certificate

Question from February 5, 2015

I Wanted To Know Could Yall Have ­­­­­­____________ Birth Certificate Ready Today I’m Going To Come And Pick It Up..



Teen Matters does not provide birth certificates. If you live in Clarke, Morgan or Walton County, you can obtain a birth certificate IN PERSON at your local Health Department. If you live in a different county, contact your local probate court for more information or visit the State Vital Records website to order one online.

Bookmark the permalink.